It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, indeed (sorry, I just had to – Michael Bublé is singing in the background). Lights are being set-up, trees being put up, the night air breeze feels colder even. And what better indicator that the holiday season is already here than the experience and feel showcased (as early as September here in the Philippines) in malls, cafés and common recreational spaces – in and out of the metro.
The holidays are about thanksgiving, sharing and extending that joy, of gladness with the coming of the reason why we really celebrate Christmas – Jesus.
And what perfect way to show our gratitude and cheers than be a blessing to someone else; after all, what does that quote say? “It is better to give than to receive.”
So this holiday season, I urge you, my dear readers and followers to open your hearts and make someone’s (a child, an elder, a mother, a father) Christmas full, light and warm.
For the last 9 years, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf has been helping its advocates and affiliated organization; launched in 2007, the first Giving Journal has touched many lives in different communities up to this day.
More than the fad of having a journal, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf hopes to remind everyone that life is what we can contribute to the world during this holiday season. Its pages filled with stories of hope and inspiration in reaching your full potential, to always strive in being a better version of yourself.
Launched last October 21-22 at The Gallery in Greenbelt 5, Makati City, The Giving Town, a Christmas Fair by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf opened its doors to the Filipino community. Several of its affiliated organizations which represent each of its advocacies were also there to showcase the products of this giving journal. Amongst of which are: Real Life Foundation (education), Habitat for Humanity (housing), Make-a-Wish Foundation (granting wishes to the less fortunate), Liter of Light (bringing light into homes), Hope in a Bottle (building classroms), The Haribon Foundation (environment and wildlife protection), Kythe Foundation (care for sick children), Resources for the Blind (providing opportunities for the visually impaired) and Virlaine Foundation (care for children). Special thanks to Allen of StopLookCapture for this list.
The Giving Journal 2017 comes in four colors – rose, purple, gray and turquoise, with a specific icon embossed in each’s cover. Check out the video below and learn about the Giving Icons and what they are about:
To start your Giving Journey, here are the mechanics:
2. Each card consists of 12 circles with corresponding purchased drink/item assignments. These are as follows:
(1) Original Ice Blended® (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Tea Latte (any flavor, regular or large)
(1) Espresso/coffee-based Beverage (any flavor, regular or large, double)
(1) Holiday Featured Beverage (Winter Dream Tea Latte or Double Chocolate Strawberry, regular or large)
Any (8) Original Ice Blended®, Espresso/coffee-based or Tea-based Beverages, or Hot Chocolate/Hot Vanilla (any flavor, regular or large, double)
(1) Box of CBTL™ capsules (any flavor) = 2 stamps
(1) CBTL™ Single Serve Beverage System (Venus, Contata, Kaldi, or Desto) purchase automatically allows the customer to claim his/her 2017 Giving Journal
3. Stamp card must always be presented UPON PURCHASE so that a circle may be stamped whenever its corresponding product assignment is purchased.
4. Once all 12 circles are stamped and completed IN ONE STAMP CARD, customer will be able to claim The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® 2017 Giving Journal at any The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf® branch. Combining of stamps cards is not allowed.
5. The completed stamp card should be presented and surrendered to the branch where The Giving Journal will be claimed. The cashier will punch the stamp card to prevent reuse.
- Promo period is from October 22, 2016 to January 8, 2017.
- Giving Journals may be claimed beginning October 22, 2016 until 60 days after the promo has ended.
- Redemption for provincial stores out of Luzon will begin November 5, 2016 onwards
Per DTI – FTEB SPD Permit No. 15599, Series of 2016
To wrap up, you are only 12 stamps away from changing a person’s life through the Giving Journal.
So, take advantage of this opportunity to enjoy your drink, share a cup with your family, friends and colleagues and actually be able to help the brand with its advocacies. A win-win situation, right?
Keep the Christmas spirit alive with the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf‘s Giving Journal 2017!
To know more about the brand’s inspiration and story, visit brewyourbestyear.com
For the full details of the Giving Journal 2017 promo, click here.
Enjoy the Season of Giving!
Till next time!